Technical Sales Representative
Location: Field Based - East Anglia, UK
We are seeking a full-time experienced Technical Sales Representative to promote our range of products to customers and distributors throughout East Anglia and surrounding regions, manage existing accounts and generate new customers.
- Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Generate sales leads and pass to relevant specialists when appropriate.
- Liaise with Product Specialists to follow-up sales leads and report status.
- Assist with the preparation of quotations.
- Negotiate with prospective clients.
- Maintain CRM system and client sales records Preparing sales reports and targets.
- Assist with and attend exhibitions as necessary.
Desirable experience, skills and requirements
- Highly motivated sales driven aptitude.
- Engineering sales experience.
- Understand the Principles of Metrology to a high level.
- Excellent clear and professional communication skills.
- Organised, flexible and self-motivated with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Full driving license
To apply for this position please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org